10 minutes Strawberry sweet for Diwali... (without gas stove)
- Coconut powder/desiccated coconut-2 cups
- Milk powder - 3/4 cup
- Condensed milk - 1/2cup
- Hershey’s strawberry syrup- 2 TBSP
- Red food color -1/2tbsp
- Green food colour-1/4tbsp
- Milk -4 to 5 drops
- Ghee -for greasing hands
- Black sesame seeds - optional
- Cloves- optional
- Take a bowl mix coconut powder, milk powder and condensed milk all together. Make a dough (add 2 to 3 drops milk if required).
- Divide the dough into two parts (3/4 & 1/4) .
- In 3/4 one part add red food color and Hershey’s strawberry syrup, mix well.
- In 1/4 second part add green food color and make a smooth dough.
- From red dough make small same size balls and shape to them like strawberry (see pictures).
- From green dough make leaf (3 leaf for one strawberry) as shown in pictures.
- If you want to put a clove upside down as shown in picture and black sesame seed.