- Ghee/butter- 4 Tbsp
- Ricotta cheese- 2 cups
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Sugar. - 1 cup
- Hershey`s chocolate syrup/cocoa powder - 4 Tbsp
- Heat up a wide non stick pan , keep the flame low to medium , add ghee/butter and ricotta cheese mix well .
- Add sugar, mix well so that everything looks well combined without any lumps . Add milk powder and mix well
- Initially mixture will be little thick , keep stirring for 10 to 15 minutes on low to medium flame
- After 15 minutes take a tiny portion from the mixture and try to make a ball, if it makes a perfect ball ,switch off the flame
- From the above mixture remove a small portion (5 Tbsp) for wicks of diyas
- Add 4 Tbsp hershey’s chocolate syrup / cocoa powder to rest of the mixture. Mix well ( keep stirring on low flame till hersheys syrup dry up)
- After cool down divide this chocolate mixture into small same size balls ( you will get 50 to 60 balls ) out of each ball make a diya as shown in picture in comment section
- From the white mixture ( 5 Tbsp) make wicks and place it on diyas.
- Garnish with silver work if you want.